Amy leads the product management and product marketing functions as VP of Security Awareness Training Strategy and Development at Proofpoint.
Prior to the acquisition (previously Wombat Security), as an original member of the management team, she created and lead the team to deliver on all marketing objectives which included leading the product management, channel marketing and marketing communications teams to create market leading products and generate awareness and new business opportunities for sales.
• Achieved Wombat leadership status in the first Gartner Magic Quadrant for Security Awareness Computer Based Training, and still hold a leadership position today. . . five years as a leader.
• Hired Director of Marketing Comms and lead the marketing comms team to achieve a doubling of new lead generation, through lead nurturing and marketing automation, and over $40M of new opportunity generation in 3 years (2014-2016) leading to successful acquisition of the business of $225M in March 2018.
• Presented to information security professionals several times per year at conferences/events such as Gartner Security and Risk Summit in Europe and the US, ISSA, ISACA, SecureWorld, Dark Reading webinars, etc.
• Managed public and industry analyst relations program
• Drove all product introductions from original strategy, positioning, through introduction to sales channels and public announcement.